Monday, September 20, 2010

BBQ Chicken Pizza

This was my first attempt at a Pioneer Woman recipe and it was amazing. If you haven't checked out her blog, it's a must. Bike Boy and I made this this past weekend together in the kitchen. Recipe

I made the dough earlier in the day and let it sit in the fridge until we were ready for dinner. We kind of made a lot of chicken for the pizza but protein is good for ya, right? Here are some pictures of our adventure of homemade pizza making.

Dough with fresh mozzarella, bbq chicken, and red onions


Fresh out of the oven, added fresh cilantro on top. Oh and by the way, we're growing fresh cilantro on our windowsill. Just thought I'd throw that out there. 



Up close and personal with the pizza. OMG, don't you want a slice? I do, I think we'll definitely be making this again. And again. And again. It was that good. 
 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates