Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cookie Challenge 2010

I'm so excited to say that I am doing a 12 week cookie challenge starting on October 1st. AbbySweets @ http://abbysweets.blogspot.com/ is hosting it and I'm super excited. 12 weeks of cookies. Oh my, that's a lot of cookies. And a lot of new recipes to try. Any ideas of cookies to try? I'm thinking mint chocolate chip cookies, homemade oreos, and that's as far as I got. :) The peanut butter cookies I made this past week went over so well at Bike Boy's work that he's becoming popular. I guess it couldn't hurt to be the Bike Boy with Baked Goods. :) But don't tell him that.
Got lots of to do today; update the blog with the BBQ Chicken Pizza we made Friday night, make a menu plan for the week and get that posted, a play and dinner with some friends, find some cookie recipes for the challenge, and make dessert.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm participating in the 12 Weeks of Christmas Cookies too. I'm already thinking of jam spirals and sugar shuttles. However, if you're looking for a new recipe, Martha Stewart's Ritz Mints are easy to make and have an amazing flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion, Lisa! I will surely check out those cookies on Martha Stewart's website. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates