Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Plan Mondays

It's time for Menu Plan Mondays!

I have to admit it, I love making a plan for the week. There is rarely the "what do you want for dinner?" back and forth that makes me want to pull my hair out or Bike Boy's hair. We had none of that frustration this week and we had a full week of healthy food with no running up to Chick Fil A because of indecisiveness. Yay us!
So again we try this menu planning and it's linked on Menu Plan Mondays @ orgjunkie.com. I'm number 100!



Sunday: Grilled Chicken Sandwiches

Monday: Chicken Cacciatore Subs

Tuesday: Baked Penne with Meat Sauce and Garlic Bread

Wednesday: Chicken Tenders and Baked Waffle Fries

Thursday: Pork Tenderloin with Peas and Rice. I recently discovered my love for peas. Try it, you'll fall in love with them.

Friday: (this one might get changed but we shall see how adventurous Bike Boy wants to be) Lemony Couscous with Peas and Chicken

Looking at this week's list, can you tell we really don't eat beef? :) I like chicken, I really do.
 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates