Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan Mondays

It's Menu Plan Monday Day!

I'm loving this challenge for Bike Boy and myself. There is no "what are we having for dinner" back and forth each night and dinners run smoother than ever. I thank this website for inspiring me to write out a menu for the week. I'm linking this post to Laura's site in the morning. I hope to see a lot of interesting (and inspiring) menus for the week ahead. :)

We tried to follow the menu last week but it got all jumbled up. We didn't get to try the lemony chicken couscous recipe this past week. I'm guessing it just didn't sound as appealing to Bike Boy as I hoped. Oh well, I'll try to sneak some new recipes past him this week.

Onto this coming week. I can't believe it's almost October! I have my fall decorations out and can't wait to make some pumpkin treats come October1st.  Oh and my 12 weeks of cookies begins this week! Check back later this week for some super yummy treats.

Monday: Grilled Chicken with rice and vegetables

Tuesday: Tacos

Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Pita Pockets

Thursday: BBQ Chicken Pizza

Friday: Dinner out

Saturday: Bike Boy's Chili with homemade bread

Sunday: Lime marinated flank steak with potatoes.  I know, I know, beef! What am I thinking?!?!?
 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates