Thursday, September 30, 2010

One more day!

One more day left til we begin the madness of baking 12 weeks of cookies! Bike Boy has already given heads up to his co-workers that cookies will be coming to work on Fridays. :) My friends and co-workers are on alert for goodies and my oven is heating up. On my way to make my first goodie for tomorrow. I think I may have to run a couple of miles and a spend hours at the gym to work off these babies!

See you tomorrow for the first post. Can't wait to see what the other cookie bakers are making. Check out April at http://abbysweets.blogspot.com/ for the list of cookie bakers and more details.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your post tomorrow! I'm in the group too and very excited to see what everyone baked up!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates