Not anymore. I love cranberry anything. So when I was looking through my Taste of Home holiday issue and ran across an ad for Ocean Spray Craisins and this cookie; I just had to try them and they do not disappoint. They are sweet and chewy and oh so yummy!
White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
from Ocean Spray
Makes 3 dozen cookies
- I stick plus 3 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- a 6 ounce package of dried cranberries (like Ocean Spray Dried Craisins)
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt in separate bowl; set aside.
- Cream softened butter and and brown sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add flour-oat mixture to butter mixture a 1/2 cup at a time, beating well between each addition.
- Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Linked to I'm Lovin It Fridays
Check out what the other bakers are baking!