Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Wordle Craft

Just thought I'd share a little craft I made for Halloween this year. I hope you like it. :)

Directions:
  • I used Wordle to make the words. Just enter a bunch of Halloween words and play with the fonts and colors until you have it the way you want it. The more times you enter a word into Wordle, the bigger the words will be.
  • Then I painted a 8x11 picture frame black (I just used one I had on hand that size). 
  • I attached some Halloween stickers on top and hung it in the house. 
  • I would also mod podge the stickers onto the frame just so they wouldn't peel off year after year. 



Have a great Tuesday!
 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates