Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Plan Mondays


Is it is me or did the weekend just fly by? Maybe it was the 13 stores we went to on Saturday shopping for a BBQ accessory, fire pits, gas logs and other stuff. Plus we had college football games and BBQing. It doesn't seem to slow down for us this week. Our calendar is full of events this week so our food choices are simple and easy to make.

Sunday: Smoked brisket with mashed potatoes and cornbread on the side.

Monday: grilled chicken breast with peas.

Tuesday: ravioli. I think I may try to make my own breadsticks, anyone got a good recipe or link?

Wednesday: pulled pork sandwiches.

Thursday: Dinner @ comedy club.

Friday: Fall Festival; dinner on the go.

Saturday: BBQ Chicken pizza or burritos (can't make up my mind yet).

Some old favorites on the list this week; hoping to try some new recipes out next week. I'm also hoping to make some treats this week.




Linked to Menu Plan Mondays @ OrgJunkie

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful menu plan for the week!

    I have made these breadsticks from Siggy Spice and LOVE them! You might like them too. :-)

    http://bakingandcreatingwithavril.blogspot.com/2010/08/siggys-bread-sticks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great, Avril! Thanks for sharing the recipe with me. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates