adapted from Betty Crocker
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 sugar
- 1 c butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 c flour
- 2 tsp cream of tarter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix 1/4 c sugar and 1 tbsp cinnamon together in a shallow bowl; set aside.
- Combine flour, cream of tarter, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- Beat sugar and butter together until creamy.
- Add eggs, honey, vanilla to mixture and beat until well combined.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Chill dough for 1-2 hours.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Roll balls in cinnamon sugar mixture and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until centers are almost set.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack and let cool completely.
Linked to I'm Lovin It Fridays
Let's see what the other bakers are making this week...