Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Wednesday night; I have made two pies (apple and pumpkin), prepped the cornbread stuffing, brined the turkey and spent some good quality family time.

The cinnamon rolls went over amazing well and I'll post the recipe this weekend. My mom actually said they were better than her sister or niece makes so that means my first attempt at cinnamon rolls were a hit. :-)

Tomorrow I have to make the wheat rolls, sides, and of course the turkey. Gonna be a busy day. Hopefully with some sewing and shopping built in. :)

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I am grateful for my absolutely wonderful husband who supports everything I do, a loving family, wonderful friends, and all my readers here on the blog. You are amazing and I am grateful to each and every one of you.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Your day sounds a lot like mine. I spent the day making the cranberry sauce, prepping the dough for pumpkin rolls, and baking a pumpkin cornbread and some red velvet cheesecake bars. The rest of the time in between was spent cleaning. But, I'm ready for tomorrow and it sounds like you are too. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates