Monday, November 1, 2010

Menu Plan Mondays

Halloween was fun for about an hour then I got this crazy stomach bug and Bike Boy had to deal with all the trick or treaters by himself. By his own admission, he sucks at it. It's just not his thing. Poor guy.

I feel better this morning, still leery of food but I did manage to get some great deals on Halloween stuff @ Target this morning. Now I have to take down the Halloween decorations we have and box them up for next year. At least my pumpkins get to stay out.

And since I was so sick last night, I didn't get to plan a menu like I wanted to. Let's see what I can come up with this morning.

Sunday: We grilled a whole chicken and served it with a side of smokehouse baked beans.

Monday: leftover pulled pork sandwiches on some fresh wheat rolls (recipe posted  Tuesday)

Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas (recipe posted Wednesday)

Wednesday: Ravioli

Thursday: BBQ Chicken Pizza (we didn't get to have it Sat. night)

Friday: Girls Night Out; Bike Boy's on his own

Saturday: Date night!

How's your menu looking this week?



 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates