Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Plan Mondays

The second week of November, already? Wow, last week went by so quickly. I did manage to get a lot of my to do list done but there are so many more that keep popping up. Isn't that always the way it is? My goal these next two weeks is to get the house ready for the family visit. Baking, cleaning, painting, and organizing are going to be my life for a bit. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? But I did manage to schedule some girl time lunches this week so yay!

Here's what is on the menu this week:

Sunday: Leftovers

Monday: Grilled Chicken with Vegetable Rice

Tuesday: Sloppy Joes

Wednesday: Chicken Tacos

Thursday: Spaghetti with Garlic Bread

Friday: Date night!

Saturday: Stuffed Pepper Soup
from Sugarcrafter.net

What's on your menu this week?



Post linked to Menu Plan Mondays @ http://www.orgjunkie.com

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're trying the soup! Let me know what you think of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do, Tracy! The pictures on your blog looked so yummy I just had to try it this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so, so sad to say I haven't done my grocery shop for this week and totally have not come up with my menu this week... I'm such a slack!! I want your menu, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kimberly Peterson
    I have to confess that I haven't done the grocery shopping for the week yet either! Oops! But my pantry is still pretty full from last week so we had enough to make dinner tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates