Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Plan November 15th

Getting the menu post up this week has been harder than usual. First, I can't think of a single thing to make this week. Second, this week is turning out to be one crazy week of appointments, cleaning, organizing, and prepping for Thanksgiving. My thoughts are just so jumbled. I think it's time to go for simple and easy dishes that are tried and true favorites.


Oh and this week begins the start of the Purdue Basketball season and if there is one thing you must know about me is that I am a HUGE fan of them. So my dinners on game nights will be pretty simple so I can watch them win! Boiler Up!



Menu for the week:

Sunday: Takeout after the Purdue BB game

Monday: Chicken Nuggets with Black Beans

Tuesday: Spaghetti with breadsticks or garlic bread

Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Breast and Rice (game night and Bike Boy's cooking!)

Thursday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Friday: Date night!

Saturday: Dinner with friends

How's your week shaping up?


Post linked up to Menu Plans Mondays

3 comments:

  1. I like your menu plan for the week! Me, unfortunately.. a bit less organised. Pretty spontaneous. I do whatever I feel like doing / eating / cooking / baking at the time, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get better at making menus. My week's been crazy too. I should put more eating out days on my schedule. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hated the way we had dinner prior to the menu planning; it was "what do you want?", "I don't know what do you want?" and it went on for ever! We could never make a decision and would get annoyed and drive to the closest fast food place. I just couldn't keep doing that. Now hubby comes home and asks what's on the menu and proceeds to help make it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates