Sunday, November 21, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award


I am so honored and touched that Lisa from Sweet As Sugar Cookies thought of me and gave me this beautiful award. :) Lisa, you are so sweet for thinking of me! Definitely check out her blog if you have some time. I know if I ever have a request for a pumpkin recipe, I'm heading straight there. The woman's been on a pumpkin baking frenzy! I love it!

And then I come to find a comment on the blog that Marcellina from Marcellina In Cucina thought of me as well and awarded me the One Lovely Blog award as well. Her desserts are so amazing and beautiful, I encourage you all to visit her blog too.  I love learning about recipes from the Australian Women's Weekly.

I am truly honored. My blog is fairly new; I celebrate each comment and each new follower with excitement; I yell at Bike Boy across the house, I've got a new comment or a new follower!! He's never as excited as I am but he still tries. I'm still learning and I'm glad you're joining me for the ride! I mean I still haven't settled on a design for more than a month or two!

I know I'm supposed to pass these awards on and I will...after the upcoming holiday and family visit. But for now, I'll be in the kitchen baking. :-) I've got a Thanksgiving feast to prepare for!

Happy Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on receiving the award twice! You deserve it. Thanks for your kind comments too.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates