Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I finally got some feedback from my family on the potential Thanksgiving menu and I thought I would share it. After all, I do have an extra hour today. :)

Appetizer:
Spinach balls (I may be the only one that eats these but I love them!)

Main Meal:
Smoked Turkey
Homemade Gravy
Cornbread Stuffing 
Green Beans and/or Corn
Mashed Potatoes
Fluffy Wheat Rolls

Dessert:
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Pie

A turkey hat my class made last year. I just had to make my own! And there is a picture somewhere that has me wearing it. :)
Holiday countdown: 16 days til family arrives and 19 days until Thanksgiving.

I'm definitely in the holiday mood, are you?

2 comments:

  1. That turkey hat is so neat. Do you have a template for it or something? My younger sister teaches school and I'd love to pass that project on to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, lemme see if I have an electronic copy of the template for the turkey head, waddle, beak, and feet. The rest is made from construction paper and sentence strips.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates