Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cake Balls are Chillin'

Planning and baking for a holiday party is interesting to say the least. At least this year, I have put upon myself to delegate some things (such as side dishes and appetizers) to my lovely friends. I think we'll certainly have a feast!

I was looking at all the goodies I was going to make and realized tonight that I have got to make these cake balls so they could have time to chill. I made the cake as Bike Boy was on his way home from work and then he came into the kitchen and helped me make these bad boys. It was awesome to have another set of hands with mixing and rolling. I'll add pictures tomorrow as I finish up the cake balls.

I hope you all have a wonderful time baking with your family this holiday season! It's the most wonderful time of the year!

 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates