Monday, December 20, 2010

Going Back

I'm headed back to the Mid-West today! Back to cold winters and potential of snow. Here's hoping for a light dusting of the good stuff on Christmas Day! Shh, don't tell but I think Texas has made me a weenie when it comes to winter. Winter clothes, I keep them in the back of the closet for when we visit.

I'm going to be cooking and baking with my bil, John, this week. Hopefully, I'll come home with some mad chef skills and teach him a thing or two about baking!

Safe travels to all who are making the trek to see family this week! Me, I'll be the one sleeping in the packed full car with no room to recline the seat.

I'm gonna need a massage tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Safe travels and have an awesome Christmas celebration with your family!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates