Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Home!!

We finally made it home! Christmas was great and we really enjoyed our time with our family but it is really nice to be back home. A week away from home makes my house a disorganized mess. Lots of cleaning and organizing to do the rest of this week.

Apparently my family know my little cooking and baking hobby so I got many new toys to play with in the kitchen. Unfortunately, it means I have to rearrange my kitchen cabinets! But I think I'll survive. :-)

I hope you all had a fantastic holiday! I know I did but I am so ready to get back into the routine. Which means making a menu (and sticking to it!) for the week.

Wednesday: Homemade pizza with pepperoni and green bell peppers
Thursday: Chicken Enchiladas
Friday: Pulled Pork
Saturday: Dinner out with Bike Boy

What's on your menu the rest of this week?


 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates