Monday, December 6, 2010

Menu Plan Mondays -- December 6th

Menu Plans for Week of December 6th

The past two weeks have been absolute madness on my schedule with the holidays and last week cleaning up from the family visit! It was Thursday before I really felt like I was back to my routine and schedule. However, this week brings some chaos as we're having our annual holiday party on Saturday night. I have a lot of baking to do!! But we still gotta eat, right?

Let's see what's on tap for dinner this week.

Sunday: leftovers

Monday: Ravioli and Breadsticks

Tuesday: BBQ Chicken Pizza

Wednesday: I saw this and I knew I had to try it!
Pasta with Garlic roasted Broccoli

Thursday: Grilled Chicken Breasts with Rice

Friday: date night with hubby

Saturday: Holiday Party! We're making Brisket with a potato side dish and tons of dessert goodies!! I'll post pictures and recipes throughout the week. Make sure to check back!!





Post linked to Menu Plan Mondays
 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates