Friday, January 28, 2011

Baking

Baking has been on hiatus this month as the reality of this new job has taken hold of my days. Teaching little ones is exhausting! :) But I am starting to get a rhythm and I do hope that I can get back into the kitchen and make some delicious cookies. I have been craving some good old fashioned chocolate chip ones and I found this great 100 calorie recipe here: http://macaroniandcheesecake.blogspot.com/2011/01/100-calorie-pack-cookies.html
These look so much better than the ones in the store! Hopefully, I'll take some time tomorrow to make some for my lunch next week. :) I really miss my baking time and I hope that the paperwork slows down enough for me to feel caught up but I'm not sure that will ever happen! I won't be in the classroom every Thursday during the month of February for trainings. Crazy stuff. But I'm in it for the hugs and smiles of those little children that brighten my day.

Hope you all had a good week!
 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates