Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In Case You Were Wondering...

I'm still here but life got incredibly busy this week with a job offer from a local school district! I am going to teach Kindergarten with 18 kiddos. I am excited, overwhelmed, and exhausted all at the same time. So far, everyone is super nice and supportive and I got the calendar and furniture in place today and tomorrow has meetings, cleaning up the rest of the room, and meeting my class in the afternoon! I have all day Friday with them and then a three day weekend to read and figure out this new system.

Off to finish up our pot roast. Thank God for the crockpot. :)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Good for you. I'm sure you're going to do great and the kids are going to love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Lisa! It's been a bit of a whirlwind and I feel like I haven't had a calm moment since "the call." I really need to bake something to calm me down!! Hopefully, I can do some baking this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tracy ... cant wait to see what you bake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! That's such a fun, but exhausting age!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates