Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan Mondays

Menu Planning Mondays are back after a two week hiatus. I wish I could say we ate healthy and there aren't some lbs on my hips but I can't. The Midwest and St. Louis, in particular, has too many of my favorite things. Imo's Pizza, toasted ravioli, this great little pub that has good burgers, and well there were all the desserts I made. Rum cake is a dangerous little dessert. :)

Healthy eating here I come. I need some good quality time at the gym as well.I got this fabulous cookbook for Christmas called America's Test Kitchen: Cooking for Two that I'm going to try out this month. The recipes look easy and simple and hopefully healthy enough!

Menu Plan for January 3rd:

Monday: Pepperoni Pizza with Green Bell Peppers (not too healthy but I have to use up the stuff before it goes bad)
Tuesday: Pasta with Chicken, Broccoli, and Bell Peppers
Wednesday: Grilled Pork Chops with Baked Potatoes
Thursday: Tuscan Chicken with Whole Wheat Spaghetti
Friday: Turkey Burgers
Saturday: Pork Tenderloin with Mashed Potatoes and Peas


What's on your menu this week?

 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates