Have I enticed you yet? Because I'm fairly certain there will not be any left for Bike Boy. I guess I'll have to make more. Damn.
Mini Chocolate Chip Pecan Muffins
makes 24 mini muffins
- 1 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 1/3 c granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 c finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375
- Lightly grease a mini muffin pan
- Place stick of butter in a microwave safe bowl and melt butter. Let butter cool before adding to egg mixture.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs. Stir in cooled melted butter, milk, and vanilla.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Add pecans and fold to combine.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan (I used my cookie scoop and it was the perfect size!)
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes clean.