I do hope you try them soon.
adapted from Baked by Joanna
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup peanut butter chips
1 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8×8″ baking dish and set that aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium, heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat; add brown sugar and whisk until combined and sugar is melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Next, in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla extract until combined. Slowly drizzle in the butter and sugar while whisking constantly.
- Then add the flour and whisk until just incorporated.
- Add in 1 cup peanut butter chips and 1 cup of chocolate chunks. Stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely and enjoy!
Post Linked Up to Sweets For a Saturday