Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Been in a slump lately

Part of it is that I am so busy with my job and barely have time to make dinner each night. However, I just am not feeling the baking vibe like I thought I would. I made a cake on Monday and I think I overcooked it, even though I cooked it for 10 minutes less than the recipe called for. Weird. I also tried my hand at blueberry muffins made with applesauce instead of oil or butter and the batter was so runny, they baked up okay but not my favorite. I guess since these not so great successes in the kitchen, I have been less motivated to try again. I really want to. I love to bake.

Have you ever felt that way? I need some motivation AND some good recipes to try! It seems I keep picking recipes that are duds. I think I'll go check my google reader, my blog friends won't let me down. :-)

Happy Wednesday, friends!

1 comment:

  1. If you need some inspiration for good recipes, check out my Sweets for a Saturday linky party that went on this past weekend. I'm sure you'll find something there.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates