Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Black Bean and Corn Salsa

School's out for the summer and I can breathe again! It was a crazy semester and I'm glad to have survived. :) And with summer brings this delicious salsa to the table. I love this dip and it's so easy to make. Hope you add it to your picnic or BBQ this summer.

Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Ingredients:
1 bunch of cilantro, sliced up
1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can of mexicorn, rinsed and drained
1/2 of a red onion, diced
1 red pepper, diced
6 oz of lime juice or the juice of 5 limes
1/3 cup olive oil
dash of cumin, salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste. (I go heavy on the cumin but I love the spice!)

Mix together in a large bowl and enjoy!
Sorry for the picture. I took it on my phone and couldn't as close as I wanted. :)


 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates