Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cupcake Order

Just a few pictures of my latest cupcake order. I finally finished them this morning. My piping skills are getting better. :)

The gold ones are lemon poppy seed with vanilla buttercream frosting.

The pink ones are vanilla bean with raspberry filling and vanilla buttercream.

Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes


The humidity did something to my cookies and caused my royal icing to bubble and pop as it dried. I tried to get all the air bubbles out but they kept forming. Argh!
Here's a picture of the cookies:




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your pipping! You are really good on it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates