So I went searching the net for some ideas to make ice cream without an ice cream maker. Turns out it's pretty easy! Amanda from Kevin and Amanda has this great ice cream recipe that only uses two ingredients.I love that you can make ice cream with only two ingredients. Wonderful!
* Update: I meant to take a picture of the ice cream but when I went to set it out to warm up a little so I could have perfect little scoops, hubby came by and snacked on the ice cream. Before I knew it, it was gone. It was that delicious, folks. *
Easy Peasy Ice Cream
- One can of sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz of heavy cream
- Mix ins of your choice
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add your choice of flavors, toppings, and mix-ins into the sweetened condensed milk.
- Fold whipped cream into milk mixture.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.