Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sweet T's

I'm keeping busy baking and staying inside in insane heat. I have decided to branch out and create a new site for a little side business I can start this fall.

Since I got laid off this summer, I have been searching for a creative outlet this fall in case the teaching situation has not gotten any better. When I found out that Texas will allow the sale of baked good from your home (without a commercial kitchen!) I decided to see what I could do to start up my own little side business. I'm calling it "Sweet T's" and hope that you'll stop by and say hi.

I will still update this blog as well but feel free to join the new site as well to keep updated on my baking!

Here is the web address (there is also a link under the header) Sweet T's

Hope to see you all there!
 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates