Sunday, August 14, 2011

Zebra and Leopard Print Beach Blanket Cookies

I absolutely love this cookie design. As I am writing this, I am imagining all the other cookies I can make with this design. I decided to start with an easy cookie cutter just in case it didn't turn out the way I intended but I didn't need to worry. These turned out great! I am so thrilled with the way they look, I almost don't want to give them away!!


Here is a closeup of one the zebra print cookies.




Here is a closeup of one of the leopard print cookies.



I am also excited to make these designs on cupcakes too. :) Stay tuned to see those soon.

2 comments:

  1. Plenty of baked goods look great but don't taste great. These zebra print cookies taste even better than they look which are already outstanding! Thanks for sharing - Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Geri! :) Wait til you try the chocolate rolled out cookies I'm posting later this week. Oh yum!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates