recipe from Joy P.
- 2 (1 pound) loaves frozen bread dough, slightly thawed so that you can slice
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (3 5/8 oz) package butterscotch pudding and pie filling mix (NOT INSTANT)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Grease a 12 cup bundt pan; set aside
- Cut each loaf into 8 slices.
- In small bowl, combine nuts, sugar and cinnamon. Dip each slice of dough into melted butter, then coat with nut mixture. Stand slices upright in prepared pan; sprinkle with any remaining nut mixture.
- Sprinkle with dry pudding mix. Stir brown sugar into remaining melted butter; drizzle over rolls.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap; refrigerate several hours or overnight. Rolls should rise to top of pan.
- Remove plastic wrap; let stand at room temperature for just 10-15 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven 35-40 minutes.
- Invert onto serving dish. Serve warm. Enjoy!!