They are super easy to make and absolutely beautiful to put on your holiday tray. I used store bought puff pastry, jam, and melted chocolate to make these. I love making goodies like this!
Puff Pastry Bites
created by Tracy of Midwestern Girl with a Tx Address
- A box of Puff Pastry
- Jam of your choice (I used Strawberry)
- Chocolate Chips, melted
- Thaw the puff pastry according to the directions.
- Roll out the puff pastry to your desired thickness. I rolled them out to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Using a square cookie cutter, cut the pastry into squares.
- Put a small amount of jam in the center of the pastry square and fold each edge up to the middle. Make sure to pinch the dough closed or the dough will open up on you when they are in the oven.
- Bake in an 400 degree oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and then drizzle melted chocolate on top of each puff pastry.