Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mini Halloween Cookies

I found this darling little mini Halloween cookie cutters from Wilton at the bake shop last week.
Aren't they just adorable?

I was so excited to make some cookies this weekend. In the end, I decided to use just three cookie cutters: pumpkin, skull, and cat.

I used my cut out sugar cookie recipe with royal icing. Here are the designs I came up with:
The skulls are my favorite, they are so cool.

The jack o'lanterns were decorated using my new favorite tool, the Americolor Food Color Pens. I need more colors! Guess what's going on my Christmas list? :)

Happy Halloween Eve! I'll be back tomorrow with Monster Eye Cookies inspired by Callye over at SweetSugarBelle's.


 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates