Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Well, hello again!

 Hello! Hello? Oh hi, so glad you are still here.

So sorry for the lack of posting this spring and summer. I really have no excuse other than I am a bad blogger. Life got ahead of me and some things had to go to the wayside for a bit. I apologize and I plan to back with at least 1 -2 posts per week this fall and winter. :)

But I'm back and just in time for the 12 Weeks of Christmas Cookies blog hop that starts in a few weeks. I'm so excited to be a part of the blog hop again and see all the lovely creations my fellow bloggers make. :)

Stay tuned for some more cookie, cupcake, and cake recipes this fall.

xo,
 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates