Chocolate Pudding Pie Bites
Recipe from Food Pusher via Pinterest
- Refrigerated Pie Crust
- Instant or Ready to Cook Chocolate Pudding
- Whipped Cream in a Can
- Roll out refrigerated pie crust to 1/8" thick and cut into desired shapes (I used a scalloped square cookie cutter).
- Poke holes into the crust so that the pie crust doesn't bubble over.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes until golden brown.
- Make the pudding following the directions on the box and let chill for at least 2 -3 hours.
- Pipe the pudding onto the crust with a piping or ziploc bag.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream to the top of the pudding.
- Add some sprinkles to the top for a bit of color. :)
- Serve immediately.
- If you need to make these ahead of time, wait on the whipped cream (trust me, on this one! :) ) And then put the whipped cream on top just before serving.
Let's see what the other bloggers are baking up this week. Drop by Brenda's @ Meal Planning Magic to find out how to join in on all the fun.