- Jumbo marshmallows
- Black icing or food coloring pen
- Orange icing or food coloring pen
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- Using a food safe pair of scissors, cut the marshmallows in half. Make sure to try and keep the marshmallow as round as possible. I had to stretch a couple to make sure the faces stay round.
- Lay the marshmallows with the cut side up.
- Dip the marshmallows in the powdered sugar and cornstarch mixture. Dust off the excess sugar mixture.
- Draw snowman eyes, nose, and mouth on the un-cut side of the marshmallow with either icing or a food safe coloring pen.
Meal Planning Magic for hosting the blog hop! It's been a blast so far! :)