Chocolate Cookie Bark
Recipe from Caramel Potatoes
- Graham Crackers (I used Honey but it called for Chocolate)
- 2 bags of chocolate chips (I used a combo of white chocolate and semisweet chips but it would be amazing to use the dark chocolate and mint chips)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 11 x 13 baking sheet with foil.
- Spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Line the pan with the graham crackers, making one single layer.
- Cover the graham crackers with the chocolate chips, making a nice even layer on top.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes until the chips are glossy. Run a knife through the chips to spread the chocolate around the crackers.
- Remove the bark from the pan (keep the foil - just slide the foil off the pan) and let cool.
- You can refrigerate for an hour instead of letting it sit on the counter.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!