Thursday, December 20, 2012

Peanut Butter and Nutella Fudge

This holiday season baking bug has finally truly hit me. I baked all morning and it felt good. I feel like I've got my baking mojo back. Yay!! :)

Making and tasting it brought back so many memories of the holiday season. I love making these kind of recipes. And our lucky friends and neighbors will have this fun variation of my family's fudge on their tray of holiday cookies.


Peanut Butter and Nutella Fudge
an original creation by Tracy

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound powdered sugar
  • 6 tbsp butter (I used margarine)
  • 1/3 package mini marshmallows
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 4 tbsp milk
  • 3/4 cup peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup Nutella
Directions:
  • Heat ingredients until smooth. 
  • Add peanut butter and Nutella to mixture, stir until completely incorporated.
  • Pour mixture into 8" greased pan and refrigerate until cool and able to cut into bit sized pieces.
 

Midwestern Girl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates